NABIS makes available over 900 maps describing:
- The distribution of New Zealand's marine species.
- The New Zealand coastline, marine environment and bathymetry
- New Zealand cities, towns, lakes and rivers
- Marine reserves, Customary areas, and areas where fishing is restricted
- And fisheries management areas
There are also tools that allow you to create new maps from fisheries commercial
catch and effort data.
You can view or print any combination of map layers, at almost any zoom resolution
that you wish.